Skip to main content
Registration Fee(s) And Other Costs
- Occupational Extension/Workforce Continuing Education registration fees are set by the NC Legislators.
- Current fees are:
- 0– 24 hours $ 70
- 25– 50 hours $125
- 50+ hours $18
- Note: Registration fees are waived for EMS, fire service, and law enforcement officers enrolling in courses designed to meet their training requirements.
- High School Equivalency testing fee(s) vary. Contact the High School Equivalency Diploma Examiner, for more information at 910.642.7141, ext. 432.
- Personal Development (community service) class registration fees are based on all instructional costs associated with each class.
- Student insurance fees are charged for select courses.
- Supplies and materials are needed for some classes.
- Registration fees and supply costs associated with classes are subject to change without prior notice.