Student Employment Program

Federal Work-Study Program (FCWS). This federally funded program provides on-campus work opportunities for students with limited financial resources. Students are paid an hourly wage. Students must be eligible for Federal Pell Grant funds and be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours to receive FWS funds. An effort is made to assign students to jobs related to their major field of study or to utilize their specific skills and interests.