Student Transcripts

Students enrolling in continuing education courses will have a permanent transcript on file at Southeastern Community College which lists all non-credit training taken through the college.

The following procedures must be followed in order for official transcripts to be released:

  1. Occupational Extension/Community Service Transcript Request. Students must complete a Continuing Education Transcript Request form located on the college website and in the Continuing Education/Workforce & Community Development office in T-Building.
  2. GED/Transcript Request. Official North Carolina High School Equivalency Diploma (GED) transcript request can be fulfilled though Follow the instructions to request to your transcript or contact the Basic Skills Recruiter/HSE Examiner in T-112.