Students enrolling in workforce/continuing education courses will have a permanent transcript on file at Southeastern Community College which lists all non-credit training taken through the college.

Occupational Extension/Personal Interest Transcript Request. Students must complete a Continuing Education Transcript Request form located on the College website and in the Workforce and Community Development Division office in T-building.

Official North Carolina High School Equivalency Diploma (GED) Transcript Request. Contact the High School Equivalency Diploma Examiner 910.642.7141, ext. 432.