Students who wish to have an official transcript mailed to another institution or potential employer must request the transcript by one of the methods below.

Military Transcripts

Prospective students who have military experience may be able to obtain some equivalencies toward an AAS degree, diploma, or certificate for training received in military services. Individuals seeking equivalency for military training must have an official Joint Services Transcript (JST) sent to the college.

The JST is a uniform transcript of all military training and experiences for service members in all branches and includes Army Officer and Warrant Officer training, joint military training conducted by other services, and Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)-funded test scores. To obtain your official JST, visit: The appropriate dean or department head may evaluate the transcript, and equivalency will be awarded as appropriate.